During the spring term, we will be working through the two books in the “Can I Ask That?” series from Fuller Youth Institute. To give you an idea of the discussions we will be having, here are the topics covered in both books:
- Can I trust the Bible?
- Does the Bible contradict itself?
- Can I be a Christian and believe in evolution?
- Does God discriminate against women?
- Is Jesus really the only way to God?
- What does the Bible say about being gay?
- Does God endorse violence?
- How can I follow a God who would let Christians do such bad things?
- Is it wrong to doubt God?
- Is hell real? How could God send someone there?
- Can I do something so bad God won’t forgive me?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Is sex outside marriage wrong?
- Why is it so awkward to talk about Jesus with my friends?
If you or your friends have ever asked any of these questions or even ones not listed here, come join us on Sundays at 9:00 am to journey with us as we look to answer them.