Our teaching staff encourages anyone to participate in the discussions on this blog. As this is a resource for training students, we do have a standard of conduct that will be enforced:
- Participate: This is a shared learning environment. For the maximum benefit to all, everyone is encouraged to contribute.
- Anonymity is OK: We have allowed anonymous postings so that anyone can share their opinions, even if you don’t want anyone to know it was you.
- Be Patient: Read everything in the discussion thread before replying. This will help you avoid repeating something someone else has already contributed. Acknowledge the points made with which you agree and suggest alternatives for those with which you don’t.
- Be Tolerant: We don’t expect you to agree with everyone. However, disagreeing is no excuse to be disrespectful. We are all humans made in the image of God and should be treated as such. Do not use obscene, indecent, hateful, offensive, defamatory, abusive, harassing or profane language. We reserve the right to delete any posts.
- Have Fun! This environment is for you to learn and grow in your faith. Make it your own and enjoy the community that you create.